I attempted to leave the following comment on
rogerthesurf, on July 31, 2012 at 5:53 AM said: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
If you think my blog is a myth, maybe you should take the time to explore all the links to peer reviewed, published academic papers which are also included and argue them as well as finding some common sense of your own.
My comment was spammed immediately. I tried once more but it was spammed again.
A pretty poor show considering he has links to my site in his text.
Dandelion Salad appears to be another one of these characters who asserts that Anthropogenic Global Warming is real and therefore, by definition, any persons or sites that show that AGW does not add up, are based on myths and misconceptions.
Unfortunately for dandelion salad, my site has many links to a number of independent academic papers (published and peer reviewed) which detect the presence of the Medieval Warm Period (and other warmings) by a number of different methods and at a number of different parts of the planet. Some of these studies are particularly unbiased as they were written before AGW was concieved.
If he actually read my site, he must have been pretty blind not to notice them.
- Anecdotal Evidence that the MWP was also in Spain
- Another Blog with some interesting facts on the Medieval Warm Period
- Evidence for the Medieval Warm Period in China
- Glacial Evidence of the Medieval Warm Period in New Zealand
- Holocene fertility of the Sahara
- Medieval Warm Period even suggested in Antarctic Ice Cores
- Medieval Warm Period Shows up in NZ glacial studies
- Medieval Warm Period shows up in the Pacific Warm Pool
- Tree Ring Data in New Zealand
However I think the best evidence is in the text of http://rogerfromnewzealand.wordpress.com where the significance of the Medieval Warm Period is explained clearly in lay-persons language.
What I say to Dandelionsalad is – by spaming my comment you show you are simply unable to handle any information that contradicts your misconception, and by your actions you show that 1. you are unable to face facts, 2. You do not even believe your own assertions.
What a fake!